Friday, June 18, 2010

Unique New York

So i made it to California. This is good news. And every since i got here its been go go go. I arrived Tuesday night and right away my Aunt Sharron and i started to clean out some of the food cabinets. Go ahead and ask if we found cans that expired in 2005, because the answer would be yes. Needless to say, i sure have my work cut out for me.

My grandpa came home for the first time in three months on Wednesday morning, in tow was our caregiver Jimbo! A very nice man from Africa. Its humorous watching grandpa trying to understand what he says sometimes with his thick accent. I giggle.

I left Wednesday afternoon because i figured with grandpa coming home and getting used to a new caregiver, getting out of sight was the best thing i could do! So that's just what i did. I headed up to Ventura with a pit stop along the way for some Mexican food, walking, and a tour of the Fuller Campus in Pasadena by my Friend Tad Klein.. shout out. That's my besty's brother... Miss Allison Klein. She will probably try her hardest until the day she dies for us to get married. ha ha.

Anyway, after that i went straight to my first ever ULTRA SOUND appt (da da da) for my other Besty Miss Noel Young. She my friends, is 3 months prego with what he hope is a boy, but will also try really hard to love if its a girl (hehe). JK.. OBVIOUSLY. geez. I caught about 9 flies in my mouth at that appt because i was floored. Did you know ultra sounds were like video and you could see the baby move?? i mean i didn't know what to expect but it was crazy exciting. Booya.
Then Noel, her mom, and went to souplantation, and watched so you think you can dance to round off a fantastic night.

wrap this up KATIE! alright...

so then next day i went and saw some peeps from my internship at the Navy Base. Lunch at Nap's... chicken Cesar wrap with fries.. heaven. Heard some new drama, i mean NEWS. And that pretty much summed up that.

Then went to dinner with my bud Zack and watched the Smakers (lakers) win.. ugh. Honestly, someone just take a foul and punch Kobe in the face. Amen.

Anyway, then i got to spend the day with Noel today, and pamper her, i love pampering friends. Especially ones that deserve it! Good Talk.

Anyway... i am back.. with my grandparents. Made them some dinner, and cleaned out the bathroom draws. 6 tubes of used toothpaste, 845 band aids, 78 black combs... and i am NOT joking NOR over exaggerating. Tis True. Now i lie in my doll sized twin bed, making a grocery list, and also a life list for the next week. I love list. Nothing better then crossing off lists. Oh man.

Who knows whats gonna happen tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after yesterday. its in Gods hands, that's for sure.
But for now i am happy.

until i have something else to say........ Night!

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think you couldn't get any better....bam..you knock my socks off.
    I love you and miss you already..didn't think I was going to say that did you:) Remember to blog about Crazy Love..I'm interested in what you think!! Really I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KT!!
    thanks for your comment, i was excited to see it. lets be blog buddies. cause i like you.
    e

    ReplyDelete