Wednesday, June 9, 2010

first blog

Alright, that's a lie. This isn't my first blog... i have had to do a few for classes, but those are boring ones. This one, this is for fun. Do i want people to read it, eh. I constantly catch myself reading blogs of people i don't even know..... why do we do that? and yes, i say WE because i know I'm not the only guilty party here. Although i feel like i need to be married or have a family of my own to have one of these blogs......... or probably some very insightful wisdom about life, God or love. But i don't really have any of that... but i do have sarcasm. And a lot of it.

How about i start with something of substance. My brother just left for Africa. 18 years old and on a missions trip, raised 3 grand by himself... what a little go getter. its insane.. i constantly say i want to do things like that and my little brother decides and then he does it. I am obviously missing a step. He just graduated high school, and i find myself constantly looking at my brother these days and realizing what a Man he is. I want to be just like him. He is kind, caring, clumsy, smart, outgoing, sure of himself, and a man of God. Who wouldn't want to be that?

Anyway, i find if you keep blogs short people will actually read them.

Did i even say anything important. Nope.

thanks for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment