Monday, June 21, 2010

Potato Chips and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Well i am almost done reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. It is pretty good. I enjoy is, but then again i enjoy most books, but i would recommend this to any readers really. So then i can start reading Crazy Love, the reason why i started this blog in the first place. So that i could share my thoughts and feelings about it with friends and my MOTHER.
But until then i can talk about life.
After my little mishap i was shooting the breeze with my friend Mike, and he asked me two questions. Could it get any worse? and Are you exercising? my answers were no and no. So of course i joined a gym. Not only so i could get out of the house for a good two hours. But also because its true, you really are happier when you are exercising. And i have worked out for the last 2 days and it defiantly made a difference.
Today was good. Our original caregiver Timbo from Africa cant come on Mondays and Fridays anymore so there is another boy names Frank, he is 21 and the sticker on his car says "I love Stoner Girls." obviously my grandparents would never notice that. Or the fact that he spends way to long in the bathroom. haha.
Today i made my grandpa a sandwich again, with this potato chips that he loved yesterday. He says, "Gosh, I just cant get over how good these chips are!" as he was eating his lunch. it was so funny to me. He practically yelled it.
Then later i ate a mini Reese's peanut butter cup that my grandma eats all day, and we looked up how many calories were in them, 220 per serving. So now my grandmother is so sad. she cant believe it and was floored and then said, "no wonder i am tired, those aren't good for me." ha. DUH. :). She brought it up 4 more times throughout the day. But today was good.
Good workout. I can shower there and not have to worry about showering here where there is only a bath.

So anyway, today i had the moment of just throwing up my hands because life is so truley unpredicatable. I mean really. its almost insane how much i try to plan and God's plans just always get in the way. ha. So i had an idea. I went to ASU to presue recreation because there was a certian job that i enjoyed doing, and somewhere i lost that. So today i remembered that and started applying, and am in a bit of communication with a few places, just some emails. I can only do so much work and God will do the rest. So who knows what the future holds.

anyway. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment