Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The girl with the.......

So here is my issue. I was supposed to be starting this blogging series on Crazy Love.... the issue, that i also started the book The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at the same time. Obviously a book i didn't know i would like as much as i did, then need to read the following two books after that. The good news. I am halfway done with the 3rd book, it has taken me about 2 weeks to get through them. Yippee. At least i think its good news, so then i can start Crazy Love fresh. As my mom stated this weekends its not a book you can just read a few chapters and put down. It takes awhile. This was encouraging. Because its true, this is not a book i want to fly through. Take in each sections slowly, and understand what i am reading. Good times.
So in that case i will update the 3 of you that read this on my life's happenings.
First off Happy Late 4Th of July. I spent this year with a couple girl friends down in Newport Beach. Probably wont be doing that again, so many crazy people. Something to do once, and probably not again. Many highlights from that short 2 day vacation i took with the girls. It was a great time, and a nice break. But it did take me the whole day today to recover. Apparently my grandparents were recovering from something too because we all spent all day in our pj's.
It is getting so much better living with them. I enjoy it. I enjoy most making dinner then sitting and talking for at least an hour after hearing stories, who did what, where it all happened. The simplest of stories. Hopefully i will have another couple weeks here then who knows whats in store for me.
I had 2 interviews in Texas this past week. I will find out and make decisions on those within the next two weeks. Its just interesting where life's brings you. Its never quite where you plan. I am enjoying it but at the same time i am ready to start something new, fresh and something i can be doing for a long time. I don't care where, that's all up to God. Putting myself in His hands.

anyway, i am off. Got a new watch and it is awesome. ask anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment